There are some T&C’s to look over and accept before securing a place at a workshop. These are set with both of our best interests at heart. Please read them in full, and thoroughly.
Section 1: The following Terms and Conditions are relevant to BOTH public and private workshops
- Products may contain common allergens or traces of these, including but not limited to – gluten, dairy, egg, soy, all nuts. It is your responsibility to advise us of any allergies or intolerances, including less common or non-food allergens. No responsibility will be taken for allergic reactions, by anyone who eats or touches the goods. It is your responsibility to inform anyone who eats goods from a workshop that the goods may contain allergens.
- Dietary requirements must be discussed at time of booking. If there are any changes to these within seven days of the workshop date we may not be able to cater for these. If we are able to, a surcharge will apply.
- We are unable to cater for coeliacs due to the shared nature of cooking and workshops environments.
- Completion of workshops by us is subject to unforeseen circumstances including serious injury, sudden severe illness, natural disasters, accidents and COVID-19 restriction changes (see Section 3 below) . We will do everything in our power to complete the workshop.
- Cakes by Carli retains the rights to all images of work and workshop participants taken by us and these can be used as we see fit, including on social media and marketing collateral. If your photo appearing anywhere publicly raises a personal safety issue, we are committed to keeping you safe. Please discuss with us prior to booking.
Section 2: The following Terms and Conditions are relevant to private workshops only
- It is your responsibility to ensure the issued invoice contains the correct information prior to payment.
- The quoted price is valid for 30 days only.
- A 50% deposit to be paid on acceptance of the invoice, by the date listed on the invoice. This is non-refundable. The balance is due two weeks prior to the workshop. For workshops to be run within two weeks, the full amount is required to be paid upon receival of the invoice.
- If deposit/payment is not received by the due date listed on the invoice, your workshop will be cancelled. Your date is not secured until the deposit/payment is received. We reserve the right to take on other workshops bookings.
- Changes to workshop type within 14 days of your workshop date may incur a surcharge. We will try our best to accommodate your changes, however they may not always be possible.
- There are minimum charges for private workshops. Reduction in participant numbers does not change the minimum charge. No refunds will be offered. You are welcome to send other people in their place, noting dietary requirement notice in Section 1, point 2.
- Changes to location must be made with more than 24 hours notice. There is no charge for this, provided the new location is within 10km of 6052, otherwise travel fees may apply
- Locations must be suitable and safe for us to enter. We may ask for photographs of the space beforehand to assess suitability. This is to ensure teacher safety and participant comfort.
Section 3: COVID-19 cancellations at public and private workshops
- Workshops which must be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions or infection will be rescheduled at a later date, provided it meets current restriction requirements. This only applies to WA State Government or Australian Federal Government restrictions which make the workshop illegal. All current spacing and distancing restrictions will be adhered to by us at venues arranged by us for public workshops.
- If you cancel due to being uncomfortable with completing the workshop but we can meet current WA State Government or Australian Federal Government safety requirements, no refund will be offered. Rescheduling or future credit may be offered, at our discretion.
- Should a private workshop need to be cancelled due to the property host or someone living in their house contracting COVID-19 or requiring to isolate, official documentation must be provided ASAP to be eligible to reschedule the workshop with no fees. Workshops can be relocated to another participant’s house (provided they or household members are also not required to isolate) for no charge provided it is within 15km of 6052, otherwise travel fees may apply.
Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and conditions. We look forward to seeing you at a workshop soon!